Monday, September 17, 2007

Kick

Monday afternoon

I was visiting with my friend, Preston, at his home in Manassas, VA, and was punting a football to him in his backyard.

*****

I really was visiting with Preston and his family this past weekend. Preston and I were throwing a football in his backyard on Sunday afternoon, and I punted the ball to him a few times.

There is nothing particularly noteworthy about this dream except for where I was while I was dreaming; I was flying on a Southwest Airlines flight from Baltimore to Nashville, and woke myself up by making a kicking motion with my right leg. Fortunately, I didn't kick the seat in front of me, and nobody noticed. It's probably a good thing I didn't get around to acting out the passing motion.

As far as I know, this is the first dream I've ever had on an airplane.

No comments: