Friday, August 10, 2007

Consolidation

Thursday night

My brother Jimmie was being forced to (or asked to) move everything out of his already tiny bedroom in my parents house; now he had to keep it all stacked up under a desk. It seemed that part of the reason behind the move was so that others could see what he had kept locked up in there. I was standing in front of the desk, looking at his neatly-stacked mound of materials, and was discussing it with someone else. I said, "He's still found a way to hide some of it," meaning that he had buried some of his more important stuff at the bottom, or in the back of the pile.

*****
Jimmie did have the smallest bedroom in our parents' house, and he was pretty secretive about his stuff. He didn't want anybody going in his room if he wasn't around. That didn't mean that we didn't go in there, of course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I'm STILL a freak about my stuff!

Anonymous said...

Yes, he is... I could tell you some stories...

Married 4 years to the guy and I still think he'd get upset if I went in his office without him! :)

Love you Honey!