Wednesday, August 1, 2007

High Chairs

Tuesday night

When my wife woke me up this morning, she says I rolled over and said, "We were sitting about six feet off of the ground."

?

On to the July Dream Roundup.

*****

The following people showed up in my dreams in July 2007. Let's give 'em a hand.

Family & Friends:

My wife
My father-in-law
Andrew (brother)
Dawn (sister-in-law)
Jimmie (brother)
Mom

Becky H. U.
Brud H.
Denise V. F.
Eddie M.
Gordon S.
Greg S.
Jim B.
Margaret S. (A woman resembled her in "Blue Chair.")
Maurice F.
Mindy S.
Preston W.
Ray B.

Coworkers and Acquaintances:

Kahata M.
Melissa F.
Rod S.

Celebrities:

America Ferrera
The Banana Splits (theme park dedicated to them in "House Party")
Barack Obama
Brian Wilson (documentary film about him in "On The Town")
Bruce Springsteen (his concert tickets traded hands in "Tickets")
Frank Sinatra
George Lucas (portrait bust of him in "Hurry Up")
James Gandolfini (as Tony Soprano)
Jerry Seinfeld (on TV in "Flying")
John Lennon (his artwork was displayed in a gallery in "Grand Opening")
Mike Wallace
Paul McCartney
Prince
Theodore Roosevelt (as my father)
Tim Daly (as J.T. Dolan)

Dreams about Mom & Dad's house: 2

No comments: