Monday, November 5, 2007

You've Got To Be Kidding

Saturday night

I had just finished preparing a complicated advertising agreement, and handed out copies to the sales staff at work. No sooner had I completed that task that word came down that I was to redact certain statements and add others so that the agreement could be used in China. My initial thought was, "That's not my job! Finance should be responsible for those changes; they should prepare it and send it out to everyone."

*****

One of the things that drives me crazy at work is that we'll complete a sales agreement form and hand it out to sales reps to sell it in the field, and then it is changed -- sometimes more than once -- so different versions are floating about, and everyone is confused. It ties my stomach in knots.

No comments: