Monday, June 16, 2008

Making Plans

Thursday night, June 12

I was living in a group house in Falls Church, VA, but I'd had about enough of that arrangement; it was time to move out. After all, people's clothes were piled up all over the place; in some cases, they were several feet deep. I wanted a place of my own; an apartment with clean white walls, peace and quiet, and a pool, too.

On moving day I went out for a late afternoon lunch with my brother Andrew. Having accomplished this goal, I told him about another; I was thinking of asking out my coworker, Tracy M. Drew said, "You're crazy. She's engaged!"

*****

I've been thinking about joining a pool here in Nashville, and have looked into some alternatives. The heat's been getting to me.

Tracy M. is a coworker of mine, and she's a really cool person. She got engaged about two weeks ago, and says that my wife and I will be receiving an invitation to join her and her fiance on their happy occasion.

No comments: