Saturday, March 22, 2008

Just Leave, Already

Thursday night

I was working in a bank, and it was the last day for one of my coworkers, Carlos. Both of us were watching the clock for different reasons; he was looking forward to leaving, and I was looking forward to his leaving, too. He was really bugging me, right up to the last minute, when I finally saw him walk out.

*****

Carlos worked with me during the first few months at my current job, and he seemed to go out of his way to make life difficult for me. He was not the kindest person, although he tried to come off as a friendly person to others. He last showed up as the detective in my dream "Crash" (February 18). I wish there was some way to block certain people (Carlos, Rod) from showing up in any more of my dreams. I guess that was sort of what "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" was about.

No comments: